Call Us! 262-395-4377
Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning
in Waukesha, Milwaukee, and Southeast Wisconsin
Your dryer’s filter only captures about 60% of the lint that is generated. The rest is pulled through the dryer exhaust system and can be caught in the dryer vent. Duct Works Environmental has all the equipment and experience needed for proper dryer vent cleaning, making your dryer efficient and safe again.
Noticing your dryer is less efficient lately?
Avoid Costly Repairs and Dryer Fires
If it has been more than 2-3 years since you called a professional for dryer vent cleaning, schedule a cleaning with us as soon as possible. We reduce your risk of experiencing the trauma of a dryer-related fire. Your peace of mind is worth the surprisingly low cost of our dryer vent cleaning service.
Why clean your dryer vent?
- To protect your family, home, and its contents from fires, smoke damage, and pollutants
- To significantly reduce energy costs
- To extend the life of your dryer
- Clothing lasts longer and dries faster
- If you recently replaced your dryer but did not clean or replace the vent
What to look for:
- Slow drying time
- Top of dryer becomes very hot during a drying cycle
- Vent from the dryer to the wall is white vinyl
- Significant amounts of lint on the ground under and on the vent outside your home
Duct Works Environmental
Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Get In Touch